Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A Jumble Of Thoughts And Things Like Hunks And Cheer

~ Have you ever started to read a book only to get about 100 pages into it when you realize that you've already read it before? I had started reading Nora Robert's River's End with that feeling for quite a bit of the book. Last night I couldn't take anymore, I put it down. I know I read it before and the book just isn't good enough to warrant reading it again.

Now I just feel guilty because I didn't finish it.

~ I'm still pondering putting up my tree this weekend. I'm also still worried about the kitten knocking it down. Like any small child, this kitten is curious about everything and I usually put all my favorite ornaments on it.

~ I'm jealous of everyone that's been getting snow. We were told that we were going to get snow over the holiday and we got zilch! Right now I wouldn't mind being snowed in. In fact, I would love to be snowed it. Forever.

~ I bought another Christmas present online last night! Yay! Who needs malls when you can shop on the computer?

~ I need to find a way to destress. I mean really destress. Music isn't helping. Nothing is helping and I'm such a bundle of nerves that I'm making myself sick.

~ Hump Day Hunks!! Cos I need them badly!




These are screen shots from the Moodies appearance on Solid Gold way back when.

~ Christmas Cheer!

Elton John - Step Into Christmas

0 comments: