Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Random Musings From A Sick Mind

Take that title as you see fit....

~ When the Hump Day Hunks come early and they don't make you feel better, you know the week is going poorly.

~ 2 Tylenol PMs will knock you out. God bless that drug company. I slept from about 8:30 last night to almost 5:30 this morning straight through. I still however feel like crap.

~ I'm beginning to think I made a wrong decision in changing jobs, even though I needed a full time position desperately. I'm just not getting it, or I think I am and then something goes terribly wrong.

~ Only one of my 2 CDs has come from Half.com. Thankfully the one that came first was the one I really wanted, but oh how I hate waiting for things.

~ And while I'm waiting, my brother's T-shirt from Margaritaville hasn't arrived yet. But this one has an excuse, it's coming from the New Orleans store.

~ I need my hump day hunks again...

0 comments: