Thursday, November 24, 2005

A Day Of Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

At the rate my life has been going lately I know I've been prompted to say more than once "What do I have to be thankful for?"

It's hard to see what's good in your life when things aren't going quite the way they should be. I'll be the first to admit that.

But there is a lot that I am thankful for

~ My family that helps me through the thick and thin.

~ The music that keeps me sane. (I don't think I have to tell you which bands I'm most thankful for)

~ My wonderful pets that bring me such joy.

~ All my friends, on the internet and otherwise, that listen to or read my ramblings.

~ A well stocked library of books to read when I need to escape.

~ My Easy Share camera that provides me with tangible memories.

~ All the wonderful experiences I've had this year in my travels in my state and in NJ and OH. It's been quite an eventful year.

Pilgrim

And likely this will be me later this afternoon.

Nap Turkey

0 comments: