Sunday, November 27, 2005

Random 10 - Let Me Out Of Pittsburgh Style

I didn't think I was ever going to see my home again. My sister lost her car keys in the city. A wonderful afternoon of panic and mayhem. Thankfully we got inside and there was an extra key in the car.

We listened to Sur La Mer the whole way to the city

The Moody Blues - I Know You're Out There Somewhere
The Moody Blues - Here Comes The Weekend
The Moody Blues - Breaking Point
The Moody Blues - Miracle

Not to mention I was working on the Christmas Mix the last two days. It's almost ready to burn! Yay!

Steve Winwood - Christmas Is Now Drawing Near At Hand
Cliff Richard - Mistletoe and Wine (Will someone please get this song out of my head)
Dean Martin - It's A Marshmallow World
Michael Ball - When A Child Is Born

And now two random songs from the weekend, because I was stressed and need to hear something different

Oingo Boingo - Out of Control
Justin Hayward - God Only Knows

And my picture is from Pittsburgh again. If you want any of these songs, just let me know and I'll upload.

0 comments: