Thursday, November 03, 2005

What I Love About My Cat

Actually what I love about all cats is their total disregard for everything. I swear my cat, Misty, knows I haven't been sleeping well, so she's decided to take up sleeping "on" the clock radio, which ususally ends up setting the clock anywhere from a few minutes to hours ahead, during the night.

This is so great when I'm still dead tired every day at about 10 o'clock. I don't even stay up for the news anymore! So if my eyes pop open and see the clock at some crazy time, I go nuts.

If only the cat would have the decency to just lie on the bed, but she only condecends to do that when the dog isn't there first. Heaven forbid I have a foot warmer(the dog) and a back warmer (the cat)!!

Instead she chooses to oversee my sleeping by laying on the damn clock radio! She's just lucky she's cute!



Or she might just end up in the garbage. Yeah righ! My cats and dogs rule the house! We're all lucky they let us live here with them!

0 comments: