Saturday, November 19, 2005

A Night At The Mall

Tonight's trip to the mall was just about useless. I have some of my smaller gifts taken care of online today.

My oldest nephew is getting a CD care of BMG. (Plus I had a 55% off/no shipping sale)
I bought some great stuff from Yves Rocher (My favorite cosmetic mail order company) for my sister and my brother's wife
My brother's b-day gift is coming via Margaritaville New Orleans.

Most everything else is going to be mail order and a trip to the Hard Rock in Pittsburgh.

I guess that's a good thing, because I was unimpressed by everything I found at the mall today. The clothes were bleh to say the least. Nothing jumped out at me, which stinks, because I don't have a Christmas outfit. It took me over an hour to find one pair of size 4 jeans, because I still don't have enough jeans for work.

I'm just glad I'm not going to have to make many more trips there before Christmas, because if I can't find anything that I want, I don't know how in the hell I'm going to find stuff for other people!

Oh and the FYI store didn't even have their Christmas CDs out, and if they did, they were so well hidden, you couldn't find them. Grrrr.

0 comments: