Sunday, November 06, 2005

Where Does The Time Go?

Last week we were in Cincinnati, seeing the Moody Blues. This week---nothing.

There was so much anticipation for this trip and now it's over. I almost hate having things that I look forward to, because they come and go and leave me feeling let down, even when I had a good time.

Post-concert/post-vacation depression sucks. (For lack of a better way to phrase things.

I would think by now I'd know how to handle it, but maybe not. It's only been recently that I've really taken to having vacations and that goes the same for concerts. Up until 2003 I usually saw one show a year if I was lucky. This year I've been to 5 and all but one were pricey. (And the one that wasn't pricey was a gift from a friend)

Now I want something more. I want to go back to some of those places and do more things, because it's a lot more exciting than sitting home on a stormy Sunday reading mysteries.

Of course I wouldn't mind seeing this guy again



and again...

and again.....

Preferrably in a different shirt cos that one should be in the dustbin.

0 comments: