Friday, November 18, 2005

I Went On A CD Shopping Binge

I've gone and bought several holiday CDs this past week. I'm really getting in the mood for Christmas. So what better way to get in the spirit than by filling the house with holiday music.

Like these



I've always loved Heart and I heard the song How Beautiful last year, so I had to snatch up a copy of this disc.



I ordered this one this week, out of curiousity mostly. I love Shawn Colvin, so I figureed this album can't be too bad. In a few weeks I'll know for sure what I think.



I love Rockapella. I've used several of their Christmas songs on past CD card mixes. I finally found this disc for a good price.



Ok, I bought this one just so I could have Elvis Costello's St. Stephen's Day Murders on CD. I'm weird that way.

Sadly this hasn't even put a small dent in the list of CDs that I want, but I am going to have a wonderfully musical holiday.

0 comments: