Monday, November 21, 2005

My Head Is Going To Explode

Today was the day from hell. Work was atrocious. It started out good and got progressively worse until it spiraled completely out of control.

Right now I've got the headache to end all headaches and I don't usually get headaches.

As soon as I can get the few little things that I've started this evening finished, I'm going straight to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I swear I keep saying that and it never happens.

I think the only thing that's keeping me going is the fact that there are only 2 more days in this week. And those 4 days that I'm off? I'm going to go into a comatose state.

I don't think I've ever needed time off as much as I do now.

Time off and some Advil....

Ok, and a warm bed.....

And maybe these guys in the bed....

0 comments: