Sunday, November 27, 2005

Four Days Go By So Fast

I can't believe it's Sunday already. Where have my last 4 days gone? Do things go by more quickly when you don't want to go back to something? Obviously. I know today is going to fly by so fast that I won't know what happened to the hours.

When you wait for something it seems like the time just drags right on by. I remember the whole month of October never seemed to want to end, and then my Moody concert came and went so quickly that I didn't know what hit me.

I guess that's how it goes for holidays. You wait for the time off and when it gets here those precious hours just fly by and you're left with nothing but a few fleeting memories or worse yet, nothing, just the passing of the hours.

I'm going to Pittsburgh today, which means my day will go by at light speed. But at least I'll get some pretty pictures of the city and more pictures of the lights. That's a small consolation when I have to be awake early tomorrow to go to a job that scares the hell out of me.

At least I'll have something to show for my 4 days off or maybe I'll just wish I had spent this last day at home. I don't know, but what I do know is tomorrow is back to the grind.

Where's my zoloft?

0 comments: