Sunday, November 13, 2005

Random 10 - Weird Weekend Music

This weekend was dominated by strangeness while dining.

George Harrison - Crackerbox Palace
Olivia Newton-John - If You Love Me Let Me Know
Tony Orlando and Dawn - Knock Three Times
The Moody Blues - Question

All of these songs were playing at Wheeling Island and a few more too frightening to mention....

The Monkees - I Wanna Be Free
The Monkees - Let's Dance On
The Monkees - I'm A Believer

I forced my sister to bring over a Monkees VHS to satisfy my desire to watch the guys over and over again.

Cyndi Lauper - Like A Cat
Grey Eye Glances - Snow
Oingo Boingo - Skin

And these were some of the songs that I heard on mix CDs and my winamp this weekend.

And now for the picture...



One of the decorations at Wheeling Island. I'll post the rest at my photoblog later. And if you want to play too, just go to Music Memoirs for more details.

0 comments: