Monday, November 21, 2005

Just Another Maniac Monday

I always feel let down on Mondays. The weekend disappointed me by not lasting longer. I think that's why I hate having lots to do over those 2 very short days, but at the same time I hate not having anything to either, if that makes any sense at all.

The good thing is this is a three day work week for me and I'm going to take those 4 days that I'm off and make them PJ days. I've done a lot in the past month or so and I really think I need the time to settle down a bit. Even though I know I need to make at least 2 more trips to Pittsburgh before the holiday as well as one trip to the Waterfront. (And likely 2 of those trips will come in the same week)

I've just about finished the Christmas mix and I'm trying to figure out the best way to email it to the few of you that requested them, because I was uploading something much smaller this weekend for someone and You Send It was being a bitch. So that will be something else to add to my to do list.

My to do list is getting longer and longer, probably a direct result of having a lot of stuff to do over the weekend. But I will get to it, even if it means losing my sanity for a small period of time. Wait? I have sanity?

0 comments: