Friday, November 04, 2005

My Weekend Agenda

It's looking to be a lazy weekend of laundry, reading and a little bit of shopping and bill paying.

I have Joanne Fluke's Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder waiting for me, a load of clothes that's piled up for 2 weeks, since I wasn't home last weekend and a Kaufmann's bill that need taken care of.

In between all the laziness I also plan to whip up some no bake Corn Flake cookies and start compiling this years Christmas CD card. I've got about half the tracks ready, but I really like to fill the disc, so I need loads more. All I can say is expect the unexpected this year. I've got some really unique songs to share. Each year this project becomes more challenging, because I don't want the disc to sound like the last one. I'm pleased with what I'm coming up with so far.

Oh and I've got to start planning how I'm going to get the shots for the 26 Things for November too. My camera was so neglected last weekend, and that's such a sad sorry shame. Of course there can never be enough photos, but for some reason I got very few shots of Cincinnati last weekend. ~sigh~ Just another excuse to go back.

But I think I hear a book calling me....

0 comments: