Tuesday, November 22, 2005

It's Official, I'm Sick

Besides sick in the head, which you already know. I've finally decided to succumb to the sore throat that I was starting to get this morning. It probably didn't help that I took a mile long walk instead of eating lunch, but I don't really care.

I need to have at least 20 minutes out of the office. If there was a way I could go out for lunch and have enough time to actually eat it, I would.

I knew the cold was coming when my Curves workout, which I've been neglecting lately seemed a bit strenous today. And sure, I may not be going everyday as I had before, but I'm by no means out of shape. Right now I feel like I've been hit by a bus, and I'm really tired. Not a good thing, considering I was in bed at 10. So I had 7.5 hours sleep.

I think I've got a date with Advil Cold & Sinus or at the very least Tylenol PM. And this is so going to be one of those dates where I fall into bed with whatever lucky medication comes for me.

0 comments: