Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A Few Things I've Learned This Weekend...

1. Those flowers and presents that Moodies fans give the guys at the end of the shows go in the trash. Gosh I hope no one spends too much money on gifts.

2. Justin obviously has good aim with a wine cork. Norda can attest to that.

3. John isn't the only wine snob in the band.

4. Getting a new album out of the Moodies is about as likely as a snowball in hell and I don't want the cork between my eyes.

5. Bernie Barlow deserves a raise.

6. The band has given some fans nicknames and they aren't very nice.

7. Paul Bliss is really darn cute up close.

8. The band didn't feel that the first half of the show flowed right.

9. Norda and Bernie have no idea what the words to OMTTL are. But hey if it ends in "T-I-O-N" no one will notice.

0 comments: