Saturday, November 05, 2005

The View From The Hill

I want to share something I posted on my photoblog earlier today. For some reason the title to Justin Hayward's, dare I say it, best solo effort, has always left me wanting to snap photos.

I wouldn't mind snapping photos of him, but that's beside the point. We all know that he's a fine looking specimen for his age, at any age really.

But as usual, I digress.

Having lived on rather large hill most of my life, this title seems so right. It's also made me take time out of my day to look out my window and actually see the view from the hill, the view from my hill, and I have to say that it's quite impressive.

I took two photos today of the view and they can be found here.

For just a minute today I was reminded that the world outside my window is quite pretty.

0 comments: