Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Spreading Christmas Cheer

Spreading the Christmas Cheer has never been harder. Last night I spent nearly 3 hours trying to burn one CD.

One!

I used my Roxio program and made a few coasters.

Getting fed up with that program, I switched to Nero. I made one coaster there and then finally got the damn disc to burn.

That being done, I rejoiced. I have the first Christmas mix CD burned, and as soon as I get to Walmart to buy supplies, I can start burning the ones I need to mail out.

But wait, all is not that easy. I can't make the damn CD art. Neither of the programs I used wanted to import the tracklisting. Which means tonight I'm going to have to type in all 22 songs by hand. If I have some sanity left, well kudos to me.

Somehow I doubt there will be any sanity left afterward, especially if I end up doing this by hand, which will mean a prettier CD label in the long run. Assuming my software will let me make the damn thing.

Grrrrr

But now for a different kind of Christmas Cheer!

Elvis Costello w/the Cheiftains - St Stephen's Day Murders

0 comments: