Wednesday, November 16, 2005

That Christmas Mix

OK, I'm trying to get most of the songs in order. It's going to be quite an ecclectic bunch of songs this year. I've got several different genres represented.

Here's what's appearing so far. I haven't finalized it yet. I'll probably do that over the weekend, as well as getting the artwork together that I want to use. I may end up doing 2 this year, because I'd love to use some of the songs from the Davy Jones Christmas CD, but I want to get the discs out so that everyone on my list gets to enjoy the music in time.

BTW, if you want one, shoot me an email or leave a comment. If I can't make you the CD, I can send you the songs.

Keri Noble - This Christmastime
Rob Thomas - New York Christmas
Judith Owen - Christmas With The Devil
Grey Eye Glances - Little Drummer Boy
The Monkees - White Christmas
Diana Krall - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Pet Shop Boys - It Doesn't Often Snow At Christmas
Everything But The Girl - 25th December
Rockapella - You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch
Annie Haslam - We Three Kings
The Moody Blues - When A Child Is Born
Elaine Paige - Father Christmas Eyes
Michael Buble - My Grown Up Chistmas Wish
Sixpence None The Richer - It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
Mary Fahl - A Coventry Carol
Micky Dolenz - O Little Town Of Bethlehem
Cliff Richard - Mistletoe and Wine

0 comments: