Sunday, November 06, 2005

Random 10 - Wrapping Up A Dull Weekend

This weekend was certainly a comedown after last weekend. I did a whole lot of nothing, besides play on the computer, read and...erm...well that's about it. But Music Memoirs demands I tell you what song were on my weekend playlist, so here it goes.

Robin Zander - Reactionary Girl
(If you like Cheap Trick you have to hunt down Robin's one solo album. This is the best and most fun song on the album)

Justin Hayward - The Promised Land
(The View From The Hill has been on my winamp most of the weekend)

The Corrs - Moorlough Shore
(I downloaded this one to see if I liked it as much as I like Caroline Lavelle's version. Caroline's version is better)

Olivia Newton-John - Come On Over
(This is one of my favorite old songs by Olivia. Another favorite is her version of Dolly Parton's Jolene)

Heather Nova & Midge Ure - The Phantom Of The Opera
(The musical is coming to Pittsburgh again in January and I really want to go.)

Diana Krall - Count Your Blessings Instead Of Sheep
(I could kick myself for not going to her concert a few years back. I love Mrs. Krallstello! Buy her new Christmas album!!)

John Lodge - Thunder Child
(Kind of an appropriate song considering we had quite an eventful weather day)

Andy Bell - Crazy
(This song gets stuck in my head so easily)

Heart - These Dreams
(They do go on....)

The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York
(This is one of my favorite snarky holiday songs)



These are those tasty cookies I made the other day. Yum!

0 comments: