Saturday, November 26, 2005

Saturday Randomness

~ I've had 3 days of PJ Days and I still don't feel alot better. This cold that isn't sure if it wants to come on full force is really annoying. One day I feel great, the next day I feel like crap.

~ The weather in my neck of the woods is even more annoying than my cold. The last two days have been frigid. The forcast for Monday? 60 degrees! WTF!

~ The Winter Flower Show at Phipps started yesterday and I'm off to see it along with PPG Place again tomorrow. My camera didn't work hard enough last Sunday.

~ I'm almost finished reading Kate Collins' Mums The Word and I have no idea what book I'm going to read next. The problem here lies in having more books than any human should have, along with people who pass more along. I should open my own library.

~ I've got almost all the Christmas music I need for the CD cards. I really wish my Davy Jones CD would get here this week, but I'm doubting it. So I guess he'll just have to be on next years mix.

~ Speaking of Christmas CDs. The other day I caved in and bought this at the Amazon Marketplace.



~ And now for the Christmas Cheer.

Holly Cole - Christmas Blues

0 comments: