Thursday, November 17, 2005

Listening To The Stars

My horoscope yesterday told me that I needed to step away from things and just relax. I tried for a few minutes, but I couldn't shut off the computer, not that I had anything pressing to do while I was on here, it's just my connection with the world sometimes, and cold and boring as it was last night I just wasn't in the mood to curl up with a book.

The funny part of this, is I know that I need this time. The damn horoscope is right. I need a day where I don't worry about things I have no control over and even the things I do have control over. I need to sit back and enjoy and not think. But that's always been a problem for me. I'm always thinking and worrying. I'm the original worry wart.

I really think I might be able to do this on Saturday. My brother is coming home. We're celebrating Thanksgiving with him and part of his family this weekend. His family is so extended these days and in all directions that it's easier this way.

So maybe this weekend with family around I'll be able to take it easy and just enjoy the time I have.

Mind you my horoscope today tells me I should go out and party...I wish the stars would make up their minds and then realize that this is still a work night!

0 comments: