Thursday, November 03, 2005

A Relaxing Weekend Ahead

I'm really going to try to do nothing this weekend, or close to it. For the last few weekends I've been running around. In October I had the Moodies concert, Hallowboo and a few trips to Wheeling. I think this month is really going to be a calm down and start saving month.

I want to make another trip to Cincinnati sometime next year as well as Atlantic City, and damn it, I want to see more of both cities when I'm there. That's the one thing I hate about traveling for concerts. I find I like the new cities but I don't have enough time to explore.

I know I would have loved to have had more time to poke about Cincinnati, especially the mall that connected our hotel with the Hilton. From what I saw of it, it was incredible.

Every trip I make I discover how strong my desire is to become a travel photographer. I love taking pictures of things and places. I think the ten years I spent without a vacation have made me addicted to going places.

I suppose with the approaching winter it's as good a time as any to start saving for my trips next year. Plus I need some "chill out" time, which I plan to get this weekend.

0 comments: