Monday, October 31, 2005

All The Words That You Say Have Been Said

I'm still not in a good frame of mind to talk to anyone. Funny how when you need to say something it sometimes doesn't come out.

I'm just so uncomfortable with myself right now. And the few people I've spoken to know why. I wish I could be candid enough to put in words what I went through.

It's nothing to be worried about. Nothing horrible happened to me. I'm sure that a few people would say something really great happened to you, or at least something amusing, but my mind is alternating between the highs and the "Andrea you are such a dumb fuck." that I can't think straight.

I wish there was something I could come up with to put things into perspective. Something that I could say that would somehow get me the advice or encouragement or pity that I seem to be craving right now. Instead, I'm confused, bewildered and a little bit depressed.

Oh and I really want to sleep.

0 comments: