Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a splendid New Year's Eve! I stayed at home and watched Duran Duran on Carson Daly's crappy New Year's program.

Does that man have any talent? He's not even that cute. GAH!

And what really pisses me off is that Avril Lavigne did 2 songs (ick) and so did Maroon 5 (used to love em, but I'd like to kill em now) and Duran Duran got one?

Hmm

I sense a problem there.

And what exactly were the Pussycat Dolls? Besides tramps pretending they can sing...and dancing about half nekkid!

Aren't there special places you can go to see that? You know, like strip clubs?

Those chickies made me miss The Spice Girls. At least the Spices had a small measure of talent besides being bimbos.

Crikey! And we got all uptight over Janet Jackson's nipple! Oye!

But anyway, Happy New Year to all! Hopefully this one will be as good as the last, because 2004 wasn't really all that bad.



Now where did I put that bottle of blackberry wine? I obviously didn't drink away my snark last night.

0 comments: