Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I'm sick and tired

Of being sick and tired! Just when I think I'm over the sickness, it comes back. I went to the Best Buy yesterday, on a quest for two CDs which I ended up ordering online, and then to Curves. I came home, and the cough was worse than ever. Today I have had a headache that makes me feel like my eyes are going to pop out of their sockets.

This is getting old!

I've been sick for almost 2 weeks now. Mind you I haven't been dying sick all that time, but I haven't really felt like myself in all this time.

This isn't fair.

I want to go to Curves without having to suck on a cough drop. Because anytime I do any strenuous aerobic exercise, in comes Mr. Cough. Mr. Cough is getting annoying. I think he needs to go find someone else to torment. I've had enough.

I just want to feel alive again! Is that too much to ask?

0 comments: