Saturday, January 22, 2005

Another lazy weekend

I'm sitting here watching the snow fall now. Big huge flakes of snow, coming down at quite a fast pace. We're supposed to get several inches today.

So later on, since there's not going to be anything else to do today, I'm going to get out my camera and snap a few pictures of the snow. I was still sick earlier in the week when we had that first burst of snow. This time I can take some snow pictures.

The rest of the weekend will probably be very unexciting. Nowhere to go and nothing to do, because of the football game tomorrow.

Steelers

Even though in my heart of hearts, I know they are going to lose and lose big. And that's the reason I don't even want to see the game. I want them to win so badly. They deserve a Super Bowl. The Steelers finally have a good team and have played good football all season, it would be an awful shame to see them lose now when they are this close to making it.

Snow and football the perfect combination for a lazy weekend.

Have I mentioned I don't like football? (I'm only happy for the Steelers because they are the Pittsburgh team)

Indifference

That means they better win, or it's not going to be a lazy weekend, it's going to be a damn boring one.

0 comments: