Saturday, January 15, 2005

Damn Virus

This past week or so has seen just about everyone in my house sick. I was all excited, my immune system had fought off most of it. Yipee!

I spoke to soon.

Sometime last night, I got this damn tickle in my throat, now I'm barking like a dog.

Woof!

Thankfully it doesn't seem like anything else is accompanying the damn cough. That brings me joy, except when I get a cough, it never goes away. It's kinda like Justin Hayward and his sinus infections. When they come, they come for the long haul.

Damn.

And.

Blast.


I wonder how many cough drops a person and injest before turning into one? I wish people would keep there damn disease and pestilence to themselves. Unless of course it's Justin Hayward...and then well, I might make an exception to the rule.



Cos well...I think the picture speaks for itself.

0 comments: