Monday, January 03, 2005

Things to do in the new year

Ok, these are not resolutions, but things I would like to accomplish, that can be done. (Note, you will see that weight loss is not on this list, because that is something that well...can just dash my hopes and depress me)

1. Get back to work. (At this point, I'm not even sure I'm going to be selective in where I work..but then again that's how I got in my current muddle)

2. Attend at least 1 concert.

3. Become a member of Phipp's Conservatory. (I go there enough during the year)

4. Learn to really cook. (The Music Whore can burn water...call out the fire brigade)

5. Figure out the mp3 player I got for Christmas.

6. Take down the Christmas tree before Easter. (I love my tree)

7. Get a new digital camera so the Kodak EasyShare CX6200 has a friend.

8. Go. Back. to. Atlantic. City. (Right now would be nice)

9. Get to more places that are close by. (And free)

10. Finish the story I'm working on.

See, these aren't resolutions, but things I'd like to do in the new year. Or should do in the new year.

I will not cry if I don't accomplish them all. (OK, maybe I will)

And now if I were to add something unrealistic to that list.

0 comments: