Thursday, January 13, 2005

Concert Dreams

I guess talking about how I wish I were going to see Duran Duran in April prompted the dream, except it wasn't about Duran Duran. It was about The Moody Blues, who are touring CA and NV for 2 weeks at the end of this month.

OK, so there's no way I'm seeing them this time round.

(insert growl here)

So why was I dreaming about them?

Not a clue. OK, I have a clue. I was talking about how this probably wasn't a great time to be touring CA. The last thing I want is for my Moody Men to wash away with a landslide etc.

It was nice too, because the concert in my dream was in Youngstown. (I loved that venue) I was in the front row, staring at Justin Hayward and John Lodge kept coming over to the center, so I was a happy girl.

I hate those dreams though, because I will wake up, and I'll still be in my house, in my bed, and there won't have been a concert the night before. There won't be a hundred + pictures that I snapped.

BAH!

That's just so wrong.

And not having seen this



is even more wrong.

0 comments: