Sunday, January 16, 2005

It's Snowing

And I'm too damn sick to care.

Finally, the white stuff makes an appearance and here I am sitting at the computer for a few minutes, while my head doesn't feel like it might explode. All I want to do is go to sleep and stop coughing.

I wish my family could keep their damn germs to themselves.

Of course, my immune system gives in on the weekend.

Oh and watching the Steelers play when you feel next to death is not a good thing. Could they have played any worse then they did yesterday?

GAH!

At least they won. (In overtime by a flipping field goal!)

Sadly by the time they decided to win the game, I was in a sweat and my head was throbbing.

Come to think of it, my head still feels that way. I think I'm just going to go back to bed. Sick In Bed

0 comments: