Friday, January 21, 2005

Top Five On Friday

Time for another musical meme brought to you by moi and the rest of the ladies at Music Memoirs.

Top 5 Albums you couldn't live without when you were growing up.

1. The Beatles 65



Stolen from my brother. I still have his vinyl copy of this. It's very beat up but it has I'll Follow The Sun on it and that's all I cared about at the time.

2. The Monkees Greatest Hits



My very first album that wasn't related to cartoons!

3. Culture Club - Colour By Numbers



Karma Chameleon was my favorite song for the longest time. It still makes me smile, and I still want to learn make up tips from Boy George.

4. Madonna - Like A Virgin



I think every little girl at the time wanted to be Madonna. Material Girl was my favorite song. This in my opinion, is the best era of Madonna.

5. Cheap Trick - Lap of Luxury



I spent a lot of hours drooling over Robin Zander in the late 80's. Come to think of it, I probably still can spend some hours drooling on Robin Zander. Age has been kind to him.

0 comments: