Monday, January 31, 2005

Monday Madness!

Haven't done this meme in awhile.

DVD's

1. Are you more likely to rent or buy DVD's (VHS's)? Why?
I buy them. I'm terrible at taking things back, plus we have a maxi saver theater that shows movies for a buck. (usually right around the time they are out on DVD) Why rent a DVD when I could go to the theater and have a night out.

2. If you rent DVD's, do you bother viewing the 'Behind the Scenes' or watching the entire movie again with commentary on?
You know, I very seldom watch the commentary or behind the scenes stuff on the DVDs I have. I think Van Helsing and Moulin Rouge were the only ones I really watched extras from.

3. Do you think these features warrant the extra cost for DVD? (Afterall, we were able to buy new release VHS for $9.99 prior to DVD).
It all depends. For some of them, the bonus footage is great, others not so great. Hugh Jackman bloopers are worth every penny.

4. What's your favorite DVD (or VHS) in:
*Drama Chocolat
*Comedy Benny & Joon
*Action I hate action movies
*Suspense/Thriller The Secret Window
*Horror Van Helsing.

Oh and since I was mentioning Van Helsing....



Mmmm Dracula.

0 comments: