Friday, December 31, 2004

Kiss The Year Goodbye

Here's my best of 2004 mix cd. As always if you want a copy of this mix, give me a shout and I'm sure we can arrange something.

This year, things were a little bit poppy and a little bit jazzy.

Kiss the Year Goodbye!


1 Elvis Costello - The Name Of The Thing Is Not Love
2 The Dresden Dolls - Coin Operated Boy
3 Duran Duran - What Happens Tomorrow
4 Jamie Cullum - Everlasting Love
5 Diana Krall - I'll Never Be The Same
6 U2 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
7 Alison Moyet - Almost Blue
8 Elton John - All That I'm Allowed
9 Lisa Stansfield - Treat Me Like A Woman
10 Jonathan Rice - So Sweet
11 K.D. Lang - Hallelujah
12 Glenn Tillbrook - Untouchable
13 Keri Noble - Piece Of My Heart
14 Counting Crows - Accidentally In Love
15 Lara Fabian - No Big Deal
16 Robbie Williams - It's De-Lovely
17 Tierney Sutton - Fly Me To The Moon
18 Joshua Payne - City Song

My favorite tracks are The Dresden Dolls' Coin Operated Boy, K.D. Lang's gorgeous cover of the Leonard Cohen classic, Hallelujah and Elvis Costello's The Name Of This Thing Is Not Love. Of course, I like them all, or they wouldn't be on here.

2004 was a good year for music.

0 comments: