Monday, January 10, 2005

Time to go to my happy place

I'm ready to find that little utopia that you can go to when you're mind is just overloaded. Because my mind is just about had enough.

Sometimes reading helps. Sometimes music helps. Sometimes writing helps.

Right now, nothing helps.

It's gone beyond boredom and depression.

I think my happy place moved. (and didn't leave a forwarding address)

Not a good thing, because I'm really in need of escape. It's been dreary and miserable weatherwise, and it doesn't seem to want to stop raining for any long period of time. We had two precipitation free days. Tomorrow, the rain returns.

It's not good for my psyche, I tell you.

I'm not even in the mood for making a mix cd. I'm just tired and depressed. (and obviously in the mood to bitch about being tired and depressed)

So, c'mon friends, Romans and countryman, tell me how to get to my happy place.

Oh and by the way, it's so bad that even this

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

isn't taking me to my happy place.

0 comments: