Saturday, January 08, 2005

Bored, to infinity and beyond

Ok, you can only look at a computer screen so long before you go Bat. I'm officially a bat.

I've listening to the Moody Blues more than any human should. Not that I'm complaining.

I've finished another book.

I've stared out the window into the deary day and dark night.

In short, I'm bored out of my mind.

I'm so bored, I've contemplated finding out what client is hiring at PRC in West Mifflin. For those of you that don't know me that well, PRC is the call center I worked for before getting my last job.

It's the call center that almost took my sanity.

And I'm so desperate for employment, I'm thinking of going back.

I'm insane!

I can't take looking at this computer anymore. I can't take looking at my house anymore. If it weren't for Curves, I'd really lose my mind. Yes, I look forward to exercise. In fact, on days like today, when I can't go, I'm rather miserable.

I need a job.

I need a life.

I need prozac!

0 comments: