Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The mp3 player works!

Can I get a woot for this?

ClappyClappy

The oldest bratling was able to find the software that needed downloaded, so that the player could be formatted! Yee Ha! So I've got my teeny tiny lighter-sized mp3 player ready to go, whenever I decide to get back to walking. (Or whenever this damn cough goes away)

I've got my first playlist of about 20 some song all transferred over. I was doing a little happy dance when I heard the tiny thing play Billie Myers - Am I Here Yet (Return To Sender) last night. The thing has pretty good sound. I'm impressed.

Granted I would love to have an Ipod or the Dell equivilent, but I don't have 300 dollars to buy one, and if I did have that kind of money, well, I'd have either a new Emachine or a nifty new digital camera. (But if anyone wants to buy me one, like my lovely sister bought me this cute little gadget, I'll be happy)

But for now, I'm really content with what I have. So I'm just going to head on off to Best Buy to get the new Erasure CD and hopefully the new Devlins CD so that I can have some new tunes to play on the darn thing.

0 comments: