Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Returning from the dead

OK, I know. I only felt like I was going to die. Today was the first day I was fairly certain that the Grim Reaper wasn't knockin' on the door.

Whatever crud is going around is pure evil.

I'm just glad I've seen the worst of it. (Or at least I hope so)

There are about a half dozen things that I was doing last week that this crud interrupted.

The only thing I did get done over the weekend was the story. Yes, the rough draft of my second sad pathetic novel is done. I'm working on editing some things I didn't like and I truly hope it will be done completely over the weekend.

So now that I'm away from death's door, I have to get back to those mixes I was going to make. (And that cleaning I should have done 2 weeks ago)

I promise a more amusing post soon.

Until then, I'll leave ya with something pretty.



and

0 comments: