Monday, January 17, 2005

Monday Madness

My head still feels like its going to explode. So obviously no Curves for me today, which kinda depresses me. It also means I have nothing to post about unless you want to hear about stuffy noses, eyeballs that feel like they are going to pop out of their sockets and a cough that sounds like a very angry dog.

I didn't think anyone did, so I'll do Monday Madness instead

Name your favorite...

1. Family Game - Monopoly
2. Piece of Jewelry My white gold anniversary band. (And no I'm not married, I just wanted one)
3. Winter Activity hibernation.
4. Hot Beverage Mint hot chocolate from starbucks
5. Quote If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. - George Bernard Shaw
6. Color on You black
7. Summer Activity walking on the boardwalk at Atlantic City
8. Topping on Pancakes raspberry syrup
9. Musician LODGEY

0 comments: