Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Take Me Back Tuesday

Here's the Tuesday meme care of Fallen and the rest of ladies at Music Memoirs

1. Name your 5 favourite hard rock artists.
Def Leppard
Poison
Whitesnake
Cinderella
Europe

2. Name 5 leading vocalists for any hard rock band.
Joe Elliot
Brett Michaels
Klaus Meine (Lady Starlight, did I spell his name right?)
Kip Winger
David Coverdale

3. Power Ballads. Name your three favourites.
Def Leppard - Love Bites
Poison - I Won't Forget You
The Scorpions - Wind Of Change (I liked this one before I heard it 6 bazillion times on the way to and from Canton OH...Now it just traumatizes me)

4. Bonus question - name 3 one hit wonder hard rock bands from the 80's or 90's.
White Lion (Though I think they had 2 hits)
Extreme
Vixen (Had 1 big hit, but 2 albums..were a decent enough girl band too)

0 comments: