Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Take Me Back Tuesday

I can almost breathe today. Be happy! I know I am! The sad part is, it's about 5 degrees below zero. So I'm not doing much of anything, cos I'm scared to leave the house for fear of a relapse.

So without further adieux Take Me Back Tuesday, brought to you by that Other Andrea at Music Memoirs.

First - who are your five favourite duos? Go back as far as you like, or as recent as you like.

Justin Hayward and John Lodge -- The Blue Jays
Andy Bell and Vince Clarke --- Erasure
Dave Wakeling and Ranking Roger - General Public (who were part of the English Beat)
Jimmmy Somerville and Richard Coles - The Communards
Siobahn Fahey and Marcella Detroit - Shakespeare's Sister


Secondly, name five Canadian musical groups or artists.

Glass Tiger
Jann Arden
Bryan Adams
Diana Krall
KD Lang

Thirdly the lyrics. This time with a twist. Match them to the artist.

"There's something about you girl....." B. INXS

"What is wrong with my life, that I must....." D. Fine Young Cannibals

"I'm never gonna dance again...." A. Wham

"I tried to discover, a little something.." E. Erasure (how appropriate)

"I'm stepping through the doorway..." C. David Bowie

A. Wham B. INXS C David Bowie D Fine Young Cannibals E. Erasure

0 comments: