Friday, January 14, 2005

Top Five On Friday!

Courtesy of myself and those other music lovin' ladies over at Music Memoirs.

Top 5 Songs To Get You In The Mood

And if you have to ask, in the mood for what? You've obviously never been in the mood. Tongue Out 2

1. Elvis Costello - Inch By Inch

Don't move a muscle baby
Don't even flinch
You can miss me by a mile
Or just inch by inch
Inch by inch
Inch by inch
Inch by inch
You can pull me up again
Inch by inch
Inch by inch
As pulses race
I long to see that look upon your face


2. The Moody Blues - The Other Side Of Life

Baby, baby, baby, let's investigate
The other side of life tonight
The lovers and the fighters
And the risks they take
Are on the other side of life tonight
Let's loose our way
Go completely astray
And find ourselves again
You know the only way to get there
Is to take that step
To the other side of life tonight


3. Elvis Costello - I Want You

It's the stupid details that my heart is breaking for
It's the way your shoulders shake and what they're shaking for
It's knowing that he knows you now after only guessing
I want you
It's the thought of him undressing you or you undressing
I want you
He tossed some tattered compliment your way
I want you
And you were fool enough to love it when he said
"I want you"


4. Oingo Boingo - Elevator Man

Friction and harmony - who's gonna ride with me
I'm the elevator man

Who's going down who's comin with me
Who wants to take a chance
On a piece of abstract reality
It's only just a dance
Won't you come and ride with the elevator man
Who's goin down yeah - movin slow without a sound


5. Justin Hayward - The Lights Are Low

I feel your magic as we move and sway
Seems like my self-control is slipping away
Let me taste the love, let me drink the wine
That's yours and mine

Did you ever wake up in the morning
To find that nothing, nothing was the same
And the only thing that really matters
Is the pleasure and the pain

0 comments: