Saturday, January 15, 2005

I'm sick and depressed now

GAH! I'm worse than this morning, but I can't sleep. I've tried, and I just lay there and feel miserable about myself and life in general.

I've been working on the last bit of the current story I've been writing. It's almost done and that depresses me. It's like a baby to me and it's going away, very soon. I have a horrible time editing things when I finish them too. So I'm more likely to start something else than work on what's wrong with the current project.

The other thing depressing me is my mp3 player. It's a player/flash drive. My HP doesn't seem to think that it exists.

I wanted this mp3 player so badly, because when the weather is good I like to take walks on the hill where I live and at the walking path in a neighboring town.

Both computers seem to have taken exception to it in one way or another.

God forbid I have a teeny tiny little thing to carry with me instead of a big huge cd player walkman.

I never should have gotten out of bed today. I should have stayed all snuggly warm with my odd dreams of Chris Meloni from Law and Order SVU (don't ask). Instead, I got up and the day has gone from bad to worse. At least when I went to bed I didn't know that my mp3 player hated me.

So much for Christmas gifts that I was excited about.

I think I'll crawl back under the covers now.

0 comments: