Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A Musical Meme

Elena told me I had to do this one. So I'm doing it, cos it's kinda fun.

What are the first ten random songs on your computer/MP3 player?
01. Suzanne Vega - Solitute Standing
02. Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Watching The Detectives (live)
03. Oingo Boingo - No Spill Blood
04. Elvis Costello & The Attraction - Men Called Uncle
05. Hanson - Sure About It (Allow me to explain...this song was on the music system in one of my previous work places.It's damn catchy)
06. Erasure - In My Arms (Acoustic)
07- Elvis Costello - Dark End Of The Street
08. The Hollies - Carrie Anne
09. John Lodge - Piece Of My Heart
10. Erasure - No G.D.M.

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Winamp says that I have 3163 mp3s. I'm not sure if I've updated my player recently though, but this is close enough.

The last CD you bought is:
I bought two yesterday, and they weren't the ones I went shopping for.

Minnie Driver - Everything I've Got In My Pocket



The Dresden Dolls



What is the song you last listened to before this message?
Duran Duran - Ball & Chain

Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:
The Moody Blues - Talking Out Of Turn
Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Man Out of Time
The Moody Blues - Meanwhile
Oingo Boingo - Try To Believe
Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Distorted Angel

3 people that must do this meme
Moody Mistress
Melly
Miss Tay

0 comments: