Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Another episode of blonde

I've finally finished the blonde mix! It took awhile. Mostly because I've been doing other things, but I've got it done.

I took the songs from current favorites (Diana Krall, Justin Hayward, Erasure) to older favorites. (David Bowie, The Cardigans, Robin Zander).

Its a pretty laidback mix, but I like it, mostly because I've been feeling rather laidback lately.

Here are the tracks that made the cut.

1 Diana Krall - Frim Fram Sauce
2 Justin Hayward - Shame
3 Julia Fordham - Falling Forward
4 Erasure - Breathe
5 Blondie - Good Boys
6 Martin Gore - Lost In The Stars
7 Keri Noble - Talk To Me
8 Robin Zander - Show Me Heaven
9 Annie Haslam - Anada
10 Rod Stewart - Downtown Train
11 Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now
12 Alan Frew - Home
13 Garden of Joy - Eyes Of A Child
14 Sting - Moon Over Bourbon Street
15 Jewel - Hands
16 David Bowie - Strangers When We Meet
17 Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me
18 Jimmy Somerville - From This Moment On
19 The Cardigans - Lovefool

So tell me what you think. And as always, if you want a copy, ask. I'm sure we can work something out.

0 comments: