Monday, December 06, 2004

Happy Anniversary Elvis Costello and Diana Krall

Kristy is to blame for reminding me of this happy day.

I don't have many favorite rock couples. We all know that I adore John and Kirsten Lodge, and Paul and Linda McCartney were a match made in heaven as were George and Olivia Harrison.

But I've found that this year I do like Diana and Elvis. (Though I'm not sure she's been a great influence on his music or his attitude) Elvis suddenly becoming buddy buddy with Elton John (who I love) just seems very wrong. But hey, it's part of being in that musical elite. Perhaps the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has given him a measure of acceptance that wasn't there before. Who knows. Or maybe having Diana as a wife, has done that. The world will probably never know.

So Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary to the Krallstellos or the Cosralls



Here's hoping that the third time is the charm for the Darlin' Declan.

0 comments: