Friday, December 17, 2004

Happy Anniversary Justin and Mariemutt

Ah yes another year has come and gone. And my lovely Justin is still married to his not-so-lovely Marie.

There's absolutely no accounting for taste.



And yes, I'm still jealous. Why wouldn't I be? He's still a hottie at 58! And she still looks like she's been dead for awhile.(a very long while)

Oooops! Bitter pill. Time for some chocolate to sweeten me up.

I'll give Justin credit, it takes a man to really stay married to something that looks like that for 30+ years.

ICk!

And we all know that I do like some of my favorite eye candy/concubine's wives.

I adore John Lodge's wife Kirsten. She's such a cutie and she looks so ornery.

I mean just look at this picture



I'm pretty sure that's baby Emily there. Don't you just want to say "Awwwwww!"?

And she hasn't really changed much over the years. (Kirsten that is)



We also know I've actually become fond of Mrs. Costello too. (Diana Krall)



Diana looks so nice when she's not flashing her boobs around.

So there! That's proof that I do like some of my eye candy's choices in women, and I reserve the right not to like everyone. (And for those of you in the know. I've always liked Olivia Harrison, Linda McCartney and Barbara Bach, so you have 3 more.)

But anyway, Happy Anniversary Justin. Do what you did on your honeymoon tonight. Watch a football game!

0 comments: