Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Top Five Things That Confirms Your Status as a Music Geek

My friend Famous, posed this question to all the his friends. So I thought about this, and I thought about this, and I thought about this.

Then my brain started hurting, so I stopped.

Here are my top five.

1. Would buy CDs or music over food.

2. Can remember musicians birthdays and anniversaries but not family members.

3. Can't find the floor because there are CDs, tapes, albums (yes, vinyl!) all over the place. (And if you want proof I have it, cos I took pictures of part of my CD collection awhile back for someone)

4. Squee with delight when a rare song/album/video is found.

5. Have CDs arranged in alphabetical and chronological order (by release date), and if someone disturbs that arrangement, all hell will break loose.

0 comments: