Friday, December 03, 2004

Busy Busy Busy

It's one of those weekends. I have more to do in the next 72 hours than I probably will be able to handle. Much cleaning and much fun will be had by all.

I have to make the rounds of the Walmart and all the stores in the vicinity today to pay some bills and buy some necessary items. (read: BLANK CDRS oh and food) I need to pay bills. (Doncha love doing that?) Oh and I still need to clean. I need to do a lot of cleaning. (Cos I really would like to get my Christmas trees up soon)

That pretty much has today and tomorrow summed up. Tomorrow is the start of the great clean-a-thon in our dining room. Yuck! (Can you tell I'm making my way around the house?) The project I have planned for tomorrow, will probably take all day, or at least most of the daylight hours.

Lovely way to spend a Saturday, right?

Well, I'm making up for it on Sunday.

Jeff Dunham and Peanut are going to be at the Improv in Homestead/Pittsburgh, and I'm taking Lady Starlight to see him (and the puppets). It's her b-day present. Cos I always get her a comedian for her b-day.

I'm stoked, cos I've loved the Jalapeno on a stick guy since junior high.

What you don't believe me, that there's a Jalapeno on a stick?



Well, HA! There he is. Jose Jalapeno (On a stick)

And he's a very funny jalapeno on a stick.

If you still don't believe me, click here.

Now I've got to go! Much to be done, so I can go see Jose and Jeff and Peanut and Walter on Sunday!

0 comments: