Sunday, December 12, 2004

I have new hair!

Ok, that sounds like my old hair went on vacation, but seriously, I went to a new hairdresser yesterday, because no one seems to get my hair right, and I let the lady have free reign on my rats nest.

The result is not to bad. Actually the result is pretty damn good, and it's not often I say that about a haircut.

It even passed the next day test.

The next day test, you ask?

That's when you wash it the next day and it actually comes out looking just as good as when you stepped out of the salon.

So woot for that!

I wonder what Cindy (the new hairdresser) bribed my hair with. Cos seriously, it's never ever ever looked this good before. (and I've had some stints with some pricey salons too)

If someone snaps my picture today, I'll post it, so you can see my new do. Most of you won't be too frightened at my ugliness. To the rest of you that wander on by, just look at the hair!

0 comments: