Saturday, December 04, 2004

Return of the Queen!

When I made that post about my nickname, "Queen." I thought I had pictures laying around from my last days at the little oil company I worked for. Of course then, I couldn't find them.

Today I was dejunking closets, figuring, my big ole butt is never ever going to shrink, and low and behold, the pictures appear!

Like I mentioned I did have a cake that said good luck Queen.



Would I lie to you?

I think not!

At least not over something as silly as a cookie cake

And this was my crazy friend Jodi, who gave me the nickname.


(Look at me, all skinny in my floral dress....sigh)

Crikey, but I miss her. She was loads of fun. Funny part is, all the girls I worked with live in the area, and I'm not in touch with any of them. That's truly sad. But with all the rather unsavoring stuff going on in my life, I'm rather glad that I don't.

0 comments: